New Supermicro X10 Motherboards In Stock!
With energy and expansion costs rising worldwide, Data Centres and Cloud service providers need server and storage solutions that offer greater savings in operating efficiency and capacity. To achieve these goals Supermicro leverages its deep expertise in server technology to bring customers its newest, X10 series of server solutions and motherboards.
This latest generation of Supermicro motherboard supports loads of new features, such as the Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v3 CPUs and up to 4 DIMMs operating at 1600MHz, with enhanced I/O performance provided by USB 3.0, PCI-E 3.0, SAS 2.0 or SATA 3.0 (6Gbps) HDDs, and quad Gigabit Ethernet LAN technologies. Power efficiency is improved with DDR3L (1.5v) support, LV CPU SKUs, Gold Level high-efficiency power supplies, and application optimized cooling. Supermicro on-board IPMI 2.0 provides cost-effective remote management for latest generation, high-performance SuperServer® solutions.
There’s various reasons to choose the new X10 motherboards over existing X8/X9 series Supermicro boards;
- 22nm Tock Haswell
- E5 V2 Tick 22nm Ivy Bridge End Of Qtr Tick
- 18% Energy Efficiency Increase
- 38% Increase In Performance Graphics
- Improved Io Transfer Speeds
- Low-Voltage Memory Option
- AVX 2.0 Enhanced Compute Performance
- Enhanced Encryption
- Intel OS Guard Protect From Malware
- Software Raid Performance Increase
- OS Guard BIOS Has Protected And Non Protected Areas
- Encryption On PCH Chip
- OS Guard On Die Win And Linux
- Data Protect Tech With Secure Key
- Key Generation On Chip H/W cannot be hacked - FIPS 2 Cert
- Graphic Improvement
- HD Graphics For Entry-Level CAD
- SAS or SATA Supported
- Raid Level Migration Online Cap Expansion
We have the full range of Supermicro X10 motherboards available on our site to view and purchase.
Click here to view full range of Supermicro X10 motherboards.